Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Nursing Outlook
- The future of long-term care for the chronically ill.Nurs Admin Q. 2000; 25: 51-58
- Nursing home care quality: a multidimensional theoretical model.J Nurs Care Quality. 1998; 12: 30-46
- Nursing home care quality: A multidimensional theoretical model integrating the views of consumers and providers.J Nurs Care Quality. 1999; 14: 16-37
- Evaluation of the Community Nursing Organization Demonstration Final Report.Abt Associates Inc, Cambridge, MA2000
- Models for community-base long term care for the elderly in a changing health system.Nurs Outlook. 1997; 45: 59-63
- Effectiveness of home based support for older people: systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ. 2001; 323: 1-9
- Comprehensive discharge planning and home follow-up of hospitalized elders: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 1999; 281: 613-620
- Apples and Oranges? A review of evaluation of community-based long-term care.Health Services Research. 1985; 20: 461-488
- Case management agency systems of administering long-term care: evidence from the channeling demonstration.Gerontologist. 1990; 30: 817-824
- Aging in place: a new model for long term care.Nurs Admin Q. 2000; 24: 1-11
- Aging in place.Nurseweek. 2003; 4 (Midwest/Heartland edition): 7
Elger G, Furugren B. SmartBo—an ICT and computer-based demonstration home for disabled people. Proceedings 3rd TIDE Congress: Technology for Inclusive Design and Equality Improving the Quality of Life for the European Citizen. Helskinki, Finland. 1998.
- Alarm communication network to help carers of the elderly for safety purposes: a survey of a project.Int J Rehab Res. 1999; 22: 131-136
Kidd CD, Orr RJ, Abowd GD, Atkeson CG, Essa IA, MacIntyre B, et al. (1999). The aware home: a living laboratory for ubiquitous computing research. In: the Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Cooperative Buildings, CoBuild.
Demiris G, Rantz M, Aud M, Marek K, Tyrer H, Skubic M, et al. Older adults' attitudes towards and perceptions of “smart home” technologies. (In press). Medical Informatics and the Internet in Medicine
Montemerlo M, Pineau J, Roy N, Thrun S, Verma V. Experiences with a Mobile Robotic Guide for the Elderly, Proceedings of the AAAI National Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2002.
- Towards Robotics Assistants in Nursing Homes: Challenges and Results.Robotics Autonomous Systems. 2003; 42: 271-281
- Autominder: an intelligent cognitive orthotic system for people with memory impairment.Robotics Autonomous Systems. 2003; 44: 273-282
Editor. (2003, Spring/Summer). What a robot dog is telling scientists about the human-animal bond, Veterinary Medical Review, 8-10.