Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
US Census Bureau. U.S. interim projections by age, sex, and Hispanic origin, 2004. Available at: http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/usinterimproj/. Accessed on October 20, 2008.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. National health disparities report. (AHRQ Publication No. 08-0041).US Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC2008
- Caring for culturally diverse patients: One agency's journey toward cultural competence.Home Healthcare Nurs. 2007; 25: 206-213
U.S. Census Bureau. American community survey, 2007. Available at: http://www.census.gov/acs/www/Products/users_guide. Accessed on October 20, 2008.
- Transcultural nursing study of emic and etic care in the home.J Transcult Nurs. 1999; 10: 112-119
- Culture care diversity and universality theory and evolution of the ethnonursing method.in: Leininger M.M. McFarland M.R. Cultural care diversity and universality. A worldwide nursing theory (2nd ed). Jones & Bartlett Publishers, Boston, MA2006: 1-41
- The health literacy of America's adults. Results from the 2003 National Assessment of Adult Literacy. (NCES Publication No. 2006-483). U.S. Department of Education, Washington, DC2006
Strategic Healthcare Programs. SHP for data mining and data management, undated. Available at: http://shpdata.com. Accessed on October 7, 2008.
- Measuring patient-level clinical outcomes of home health care.J Nurs Scholarsh. 2004; 36: 79-85
- Evaluating home health care nursing outcomes with OASIS and NOC.J Nurs Scholarsh. 2008; 40: 76-82
- Accuracy in the outcomes and assessment information set (OASIS): Results of a video simulation.RINAH. 2003; 26: 273-283