Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Educational levels of hospital nurses and surgical patient mortality.Journal of the American Medical Association. 2003; 290: 1617-1623
- Perceived ownership in a community coalition.Public Health Nursing. 1999; 16: 17-22
Centers for Disease Control (CDC). (2005). Health Data. Retrieved March 17, 2012 from the National Center for Health Statistics, http://www.cdc.gov/.
Chen, L.W, Fraser-Maginn R., Su, L., Mason, M. (2006). Health Economic Profile from the Nebraska Rural Health Works project, published by Nebraska Center for Rural Health Research, Report Number PR06-03. Retrieved March 20, 2012 from: http://info.unmc.edu/indexesres.html.
- A conceptual model for understanding effective coalitions involved in health promotion programming.Public Health Nursing. 2006; 23: 67-73
- Measuring community coalition effectiveness using the ICE instrument.Public Health Nursing. 2006; 23: 74-87
- Partnering with rural communities to meet the demand for a qualified nursing workforce.Nursing Outlook. 2009; 57: 148-157
- Examining Strengths and Challenges of Rapid Rural Immigration.Great Plains Research. 2004; 14: 231-251
- The impact of hospital nursing characteristics on 30-day mortality.Nursing Research. 2005; 54: 74-84
- Hospital nurse practice environments and outcomes for surgical oncology patients.Health Services Research. 2008; 43: 1145-1163
Integrated Practice Agreement. Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. Division of Public Health, Licensure Unit, Lincoln, NE. Retrieved from http://dhhs.ne.gov/publichealth/Documents/aprn_practice_agreement.pdf.
- The governance and management of effective community health partnerships: A typology for research, policy and practice.Milbank Quarterly. 2000; 78: 241-289
Mueller, K., Nayar, P., Shaw-Sutherland, K., Nguyen, A., Xu, L., Vanosdel, N., & Hummel, D. (2009). A critical match: Nebraska's health workforce planning project final report. PR09-75. Retrieved from: http://www.unmc.edu/rural/documents/NebraskaWorkforceProjectFinal091509.pdf.
Nebraska Center for Nursing, 2010 Nebraska RN Survey Report. Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Lincoln, NE. Retrieved from: http://www.center4nursing.com/documents/RNWorkforceSurveyReport2011_000.pdf.
Nebraska Statutes Relating Nurse Practitioner Nurse Practice Act # 38-2322. Department of Health and Human Services, Lincoln, NE. Retrieved from: http://dhhs.ne.gov/publichealth/Documents/Nursing-Nurse%20Practitioner%20Act.pdf.
- Network analysis as a tool for assessing and building community capacity for provision of chronic disease services.Health Promotion Practice. 2004; 5: 174-181
Rice, M.J. (2012). Analysis of psychiatric nurse practitioner graduate data. Unpublished raw data.
- Committee on the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing, at the Institute of Medicine.National Academies Press, The Washington, DC2010 (Retrieved from:)
- Impact of hospital nursing care on 30-day mortality for acute medical patients.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2007; 57: 32-44
- The relationship between inpatient cardiac surgery mortality and nurse numbers and educational level: Analysis of administrative data.International Journal of Nursing studies. 2009; 46: 796-803
- Health and health-related behaviors in Nebraska: Overall trends, progress toward Healthy People 2010 goals, and rural-urban comparisons.Nebraska Center for Rural Health Research, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE2008
- The challenges of governing public-private community health partnerships.Health Care Management Review. 1998; 23: 39-55