Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Feminism, power, and sex work in the context of HIV/AIDS: Consequences for women's health.School of Law Faculty Publications, 2011 (Paper 23. Retrieved from)
- It's about TIME: engendering AIDS in Africa.Culture, Health & Sexuality. 2007; 9: 371-386
- Making human beings human: Bioecological perspectives on human development.Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA2005
- Behavioral interventions to promote condom use among women living with HIV.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2011; : CD007844
- Supporting voice in women living with HIV/AIDS.in: Jack D. Ali A. Cultural Perspectives on women's depression: self-silencing, psychological distress and recovery. Oxford University Press, New York2010: 343-362
- Midlife black women living with HIV/AIDS in the United States: a treatment strategy using peer-led, structured writing in a group with global possibilities.Treatment Strategies-AIDS Electronic Journal Cambridge Research Center. 2010; 1 (Retrieved from): 127-134
- Factors that affect acceptance of HIV microbicides among women.Collegian. 2012; 19: 23-32
- Going beyond “ABC” to include “GEM”: critical reflections on progress in the HIV/AIDS epidemic.American Journal of Public Health. 2007; 97: 13-18
- “Over here, it's just drugs, women and all the madness”: the HIV risk environment of clients of female sex workers in Tijuana, Mexico.Social Science & Medicine. 2011; 72: 1185-1192
- Depression in African American women: Application of a psychosocial competence practice framework.Journal of Women & Social Work. 2008; 23: 134-143
- Promoting African American women and sexual assertiveness in reducing HIV/AIDS: an analytical review of the research literature.Journal of Cultural Diversity. 2011; 18: 142-149
- Integrating evidence-based clinical and community strategies to improve health.American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2007; 32: 244-252
- Toward a women-centered health care system: Women's experiences, women's voices, women's needs.Health Care for Women International. 1997; 18: 407-422
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (n.d.). Healthy people 2020. Disparities. Retrieved from http://healthypeople.gov/2020/about/DisparitiesAbout.aspx.
- Knowledge translation framework for ageing and health.2012 (Retrieved from)
- Toolkit for women's empowerment and leadership in health and welfare.2005 (Retrieved from)
World Health Organization. (n.d.). Structure adjustment programmes (SAPs). Retrieved from http://www.who.int/trade/glossary/story084/en/index.html.
Corresponding author: Cheryl G. Sullivan, American Academy of Nursing, 1000 Vermont Avenue, NW, Suite 910, Washington, DC 20005. E-mail address: [email protected] (C.G. Sullivan).