Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Racism affects health and wellness and it must be addressed. [Position Statement].American Academy of Nursing, Washington, DC2020 (Retrieved from)
- Nursing’s social policy statement: The essence of the profession.American Nurses Association, Silver Springs, MD2010
- Nursing: Scope and standards of practice.4th ed. American Nurses Association, Silver Springs, MD2021
- Racial theories in social science: A systemic racism critique.Taylor and Francis, New York, NY2016
- Achieving health equity through eradicating structural racism in the United States: a call to action for nursing leadership.Journal of Nursing Scholarship. 2020; 52: 696-704https://doi.org/10.1111/jnu.12602
- Organizations: Rational, natural, and open systems.5th ed. Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ2003
- Wonderful adventures of Mrs. Seacole in many lands.Penguin Books, London, England2005 (Original work published 1857)
Kellogg Foundation (Kellogg). (2018). The business case for racial equity: a strategy for growth. Retrieved from https://altarum.org/sites/default/files/uploaded-publicationfiles/WKKellogg_Business-Case-Racial-Equity_National-Report_2018.pdf