Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (2021a). State Medicaid director letter SMDL #21-003, Implementation of American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 section 9817: Additional support for Medicaid home and community-based services during the COVID-19 emergency, Retrieved May 13,2021 from https://www.medicaid.gov/federal-policy-guidance/downloads/smd21003.pdf and updated on June 3, 2022, as SMDL#22-002 https://www.medicaid.gov/federal-policy-guidance/dowloads/smd22002.pdf
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (2021b). Strengthening and investing in home and community based services for Medicaid beneficiaries: American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 section 9817 spending plans and narratives. Retrieved from https://www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/home-community-based-services/guidance/strengthening-and-investing-home-and-community-based-services-for-medicaid-beneficiaries-american-rescue-plan-act-of-2021-section-9817-spending-plans-and-narratives/index.html Retrieved May 5, 2022
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (2022). Program of all-inclusive care for the elderly. Retrieved from www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/long-term-services-supports/program-all-inclusive-care-elderly/index.html Retrieved May 5, 2022
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (2022). American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 section 9817 states planned activities high -level overview infographic. Retrieved from https://www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/home-community-based-services/downloads/arp-sec9817-overview-infographic.pdf
- Innovative home visit models associated with reductions in costs, hospitalizations, and emergency department use.Health Affairs. 2017; 36: 425-432https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.2016.1305
- Medicaid cost savings of a preventive home visit program for disabled older adults.Journal of the American Geriatric Society. 2017; 66: 614-620https://doi.org/10.1111/jgs.15143
- Drivers and restrainers to adoption and spread of evidence-based health service delivery interventions: The case of CAPABLE.Geriatric Nursing. 2022; 44: 192-198https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gerinurse.2022.02.002
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest: The authors did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors and have no conflict of interest to disclose.