Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The research-focused doctoral program in nursing: Pathways to excellence.AACN, WA DC, 2022
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Future of Nursing Scholars Program: An evaluation of its impact on scholars, schools, and the field of nursing science.White Mountain Research Associates, NH2021
- Invitational summit: Re-envisioning research focused PHD programs of the future.J Prof Nurs. 2021; 37 (Epub 2020 Sep 3. PMID: 33674099): 221-227https://doi.org/10.1016/j.profnurs.2020.09.004
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation future of nursing scholars program: The scholar experience.Nursing Outlook. 2022; (this issue)
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation future of nursing scholars program: An overview.Nursing Outlook. 2022; (this issue)
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Antonia M. Villarruel has no conflicts of interest, financial or otherwise, but in full disclosure, the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing served as the Program Office for the RWJ Foundation of Nursing Scholars. The author certifies that this material or similar material has not been and will not be submitted to or published in any other publication before its appearance in Nursing Outlook.